Le patch 18.1 pour Tiberium Alliances va voir son déploiement débuter le 17 février.
Il s'agit surtout de corrections de bugs, mais c'est toujours agréable de voir un jeu suivi pendant autant de temps!
- Fixed an error with rank titles in the german localization
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to place units in impossible positions
- Forgotten offense units should now be listed correctly in the arsenal
- Fixed an error with the battle summary report window in the spanish localization
- Fixed an issue with reservation markers for allied players on the satellite map
- Fixed an issue that displayed player names not readable after leaving an alliance
- Fixed an issue with scoring for PVP on Veteran servers
- Long comments on notifications should now be displayed correctly
- The transfer button from the resource transfer window should now be properly deactivated if resources cannot be transferred
- Mouse cursor should now be displayed correctly when playing in Microsoft Edge
- Fixed an issue with text display on the faction selection screen
- Player relations should now properly update when joining or leaving an alliance
- Added a Home marker for the currently selected base. This Icon shows the direction of your current active base and the distance to a selected base or POI.